|To get a downloadable copy or a physical copy of the course material, you may get it from our GTC Bookstore here|
This is a follow up to the course Thought War I course
- Use scriptural support to discuss the relevance of the spiritual circumcision to a sinless walk.
- Use scriptural support to outline why the mind of Christ does not have a thought war.
- Explain how a perverted gospel works to create strongholds in the fleshy mind.
- Define Offenses
- Identify and explain the principle of “reasonable service” in handling offenses as Jesus taught in St. Luke 17 and Romans 12:1-2.
- Outline and discuss the effect of roots of bitterness and how they are purged.
- Identify and explain how to respond righteously to present day and past offenses.
- Outline ways an individual can purge their heart of iniquity.
- Explain, using scriptural reference, how God ensures that man has an awareness of Him.
- Outline how the imagination can progressively pervert the fleshy mind.
- Identify and discuss the characteristics of an individual who lives in their imagination.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 292
- Assessments Yes
Lesson One: Circumcision of the Flesh 2
Lesson Two: Dealing with Offenses & Unforgiveness Pt. 1 2
Lesson Two: Dealing with Offenses & Unforgiveness Pt. 2 2
Lesson Four: The Imagination 2